Little alchemy is one of the most played games that enhances the scientific knowledge of the players. This game is not only a source of enjoyment, but it also enhances the knowledge to some extent. That is why teachers recommend this game for their students. Some combinations in this game might not be accurate or authentic, solar but they can provide a good start for the student who does not have any idea about the various elements. For instance, the students may analyze the process of making an anatomic bomb and the reason for using such elements in this game. This game allows you to combine two elements to make a third one. You will start this game by combining the basic elements which are fire, air, water, and earth. When you play this game, then you will need to make glass if you want to reach the higher levels. Keep reading this article if you want to know how to make glass in little alchemy.
Two ways of making glass
The first thing which you have to know before making glass is that the combination of two elements will produce a third one which will further combine with another basic element to make another element. You can make glass through two ways which are either through combining sand with electricity or fire with sand. Let’s take a look at the process of how to make glass in little alchemy.
Combining fire with sand For “How to Make Glass in Little Alchemy“
Fire is present in the game from the beginning as it is the basic element, but you have to create sand because it is required for making glass. Following steps will tell you the process of making glass by combining the fire with the sand.
- First of all, you have to create the lava. You can make it by dropping fire onto the Earth.
- Use this lava for making a stone which is required for creating sand. Combine the air with this stone for creating stone.
- Drop the air onto the stone for creating sand. Sand is an important element for creating glass.
- Drag and drop the fire onto the sand to create the glass.
Combining Sand with electricity
Combine sand with electricity for making glass, a cloud but it is a bit complicated process as you have to make both the elements before making glass. Following steps will tell you the process of how to make glass in little alchemy. Making glass by combining sand with electricity.
- First of all, you have to make electricity. For this purpose, you will need to combine the sun solar, You will need to add water to fire for creating steam.
- Drag and drop the steam onto the air for creating the cloud.
- Create sky by combining air with the cloud.
- Create sun dropping sky onto the fire. Repeat this process for making another sun which you will need for making a solar
- Make the solar cell by combining the sun with the tools. Search in the browser the process for making tool.
- Create sand by following the steps mentioned in the other option of making glass.
- Drop and drag the sand onto the electricity for making glass.
This Viedo About “How to Make Glass in Little Alchemy” I think You must enjoy this…
For instance, the students may analyze the process of making an atomic bomb and the reason for using such elements in this game. This game allows you to combine two elements to make a third one. You will start this game by combining the basic elements which are fire, air, water, and earth.
For More Stories Check It Out: Exploring Methods on How to Make Life on Little Alchemy
Like Us And Share Us